Information Collected or Tracked by HDA Truck Pride
Information Submitted to HDA Truck PrideHDA Truck Pride collects user-submitted information as a response to users wishing to be sent additional information on HDA Truck Pride's services. Personally identifying information would include information such as name, phone number, company, title, and email address.
Use of Information Obtained by HDA Truck Pride
Information Users Submit to HDA Truck PrideInformation gathered is solely used to respond to a user's request for additional information on HDA Truck Pride's products and services. We may also use a user's email address to send promotional or marketing materials such as updates on the HDA Truck Pride's products and services. We use your IP address and browser-type information in the general administration of our website.
- to any third party with your consent
- to companies that provide services to help us with business activities such as marketing or website analytics. These companies are authorized to use your personally identifying information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- when required by law to comply with a subpoena or other similar legal processes
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law enforcement request
Links to External WebsitesThis site may contain links to other websites not connected to HDA Truck Pride. Please be aware that HDA Truck Pride is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any website that collects personally identifying information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Special Offers and UpdatesWe will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. You can sign up for these emails from us on our website. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, browser type and operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Blogs and Online CommunityOur website offers publicly accessible blogs and an online community for our customers and partners. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or online community, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Users registering for our blog or online community agree to our Terms of Service.
TestimonialsWe display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Safe Harbor PolicyHDA Truck Pride complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. HDA Truck Pride has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
Security of Your Personally Identifying Information
HDA Truck Pride takes steps to protect data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, whether in trans mission or storage. Please keep in mind, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or any method of electronic storage is perfectly secure.
Choices and Opt-out OptionsUsers that have an account on our blog or online community may adjust their privacy, notifications, and subscriptions settings by logging into their account and making the appropriate changes.
Data RetentionWe will retain your contact information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide your services.
Contacting UsIf you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at the following address:
HDA Truck Pride
7994 Grand Rive Ave
Brighton, MI 48114
Terms of Service
The following are the Terms of Service for the HDA Truck Pride Website, Blog and Online Community (collectively the "HDA Truck Pride Site"). Use of the HDA Truck Pride Site indicates you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the HDA Truck Pride Site.
PURPOSEThe HDA Truck Pride Community is designed to serve as a resource to HDA Truck Pride membership. The HDA Truck Pride Community helps us and other members answer questions, share ideas, connect with one another, and benefit from the collective experiences of the community. The HDA Truck Pride Blog is designed to be available to HDA Truck Pride members.
Our community is nothing without you, and we thank you for your participation.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATEJust get started. You can introduce yourself, ask a question, submit an idea, click to recognize submissions, or even help answer questions that other members have. The more you share, the better it is for everyone. If you're reading this and don't have a profile photo, add one now. Attaching a name to a face helps build community for everyone.
HOW TO ACT
- Be positive. Everyone loves a positive personality.
- Be helpful. Everyone is here looking to learn and get better.
- Share. You have great experiences that can help others. Share them.
- Be smart. Don't share anything that you wouldn't want up on the Web. That also goes for copyrighted materials.
WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACKThanks for being a part of our online community or our blog. If you're a customer or partner, let us know how we can help you.
THE LEGALESEWhat You Can't Do
You may not use your registered account (or allow anyone else to use your registered account) to post or transmit:
- Content that is threatening, defamatory, abusive, hateful, offensive, fraudulent, discloses private matters of another person
- Political or religious statements or commentary.
- Anything that intentionally violates any applicable law or regulation
- Any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law, such as copyright, trade secret, or securities, or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as nondisclosure agreements.
- Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them. This includes any message that solicits or promotes the use of an illegal substance.
- An attempt to impersonate another person
- Private information, such as social security numbers.
- Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
- Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, "Trojan Horses," corrupted files, or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Messages designed to evade profanity or other filters.
- Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of our guidelines.
If you believe that work belonging to you is displayed on or has been copied onto the HDA Truck Pride Site without your permission, please notify by sending a written notification of claimed infringement:
Via MailHDA Truck Pride
7994 Grand Rive Ave
Brighton, MI 48114
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe your login or password information has been compromised or any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security has occurred, you are responsible for promptly notifying us. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the HDA Truck Pride Site at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice or explanation without liability.
HDA Truck Pride reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Use of the HDA Truck Pride Site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. You expressly agree that the use of the HDA Truck Pride Site is at your sole risk. HDA Truck Pride does not warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does HDA Truck Pride make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained by use of the service. HDA Truck Pride makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in relation to the service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall HDA Truck Pride be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of the service or site. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder shall be for you to discontinue your use of the site and terminate this agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend HDA Truck Pride, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) your use of the HDA Truck Pride Site, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (c) any libelous, slanderous, indecent or other statement concerning any person made or republished by you.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
These Terms of Service constitute a binding agreement. Failure to comply with these Terms of Service may result in account revocation and other legal action. The laws of the Michigan, United States, shall govern the Terms of Service and the relationship between you and HDA Truck Pride, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You and HDA Truck Pride agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Livingston County, Michigan, United States.
hdatruckpride.com is a place for HDA Truck Pride members to learn, collaborate and share
Welcome.The purpose of this online community is to provide you with a place to learn more about our social collaboration platform, get information on new features, talk with other customers that use the same product as you, and share ideas and experiences about how to build social engagement.
What are some ways to participate in the HDA Truck Pride Community?
- Personalize your profile with pictures and information about yourself.
- Read and comment on the materials we've provided. We are providing them to help you. Your feedback helps us make them better.
- Share you knowledge or lessons learned that can bring value to others. We all learn more together
- If you don't know something, ask. Maybe we or one of the other users will know the answer
What are the HDA Truck Pride Community guidelines?
- Be positive and appropriate. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Don't post content that is inappropriate for the workplace. Don't solicit or advertise in the community. Please don't go on rants against anyone, including US.
- Respect confidentiality. Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party. Make sure you don't post anything about your organization that would get you in trouble.
- Protect privacy. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard.
- Share, share, share. We will do our best to provide valuable content. However, each of you has great expertise in different areas. The more you provide the more valuable a resource this community becomes.
We welcome your feedback and ideasWe want this to be the best community it can possibly be. Let us know what you think and how we can help improve your experience on HDA Truck Pride Community. If you have a topic to discuss or a question that cannot be discussed in the community, please contact your Account Manager or Community Consultant directly.
Flag inappropriate content and behaviorThis community is made up of professionals so we don't expect many issues. However, if you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Report As Inappropriate" and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
We hope you enjoy our community. We look forward to participating with you!